728*90

User Tag List

Thread: DIY Mounting Bracket for Big heavy Flashlight for high-powered Electric Scooter

DIY Mounting Bracket for Big heavy Flashlight for high-powered Electric Scooter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

DIY Mounting Bracket for Big heavy Flashlight for high-powered Electric Scooter

I have a high-powered 5600w electric scooter made in China. It's a similar chassis that Chinese manufacturers (FLJ, Halo Knight, Nanrobot, Maike, etc) use for assembling their scooters.. They have pre-drilled holes (total of 3) on the front of the handlebar post right above the wheel. I believe those holes are for the angel-eye headlights that they sell as an option. Mine didn't come with that and I wanted to use my own much more powerful flashlight and it is heavy.. I could not find any flashlight mounting kit that would work well.. The brackets/straps Amazon sells are for the skinny light flashlights so they don't work for my flashlight (Sofirn SP36 6000 lumens) so I made my own bracket. Here is the video.

Parts needed:
    GRAINGER APPROVED 3" x 3'/'4" Steel Corner Brace with Brass Finish - 1WDF8'|'1WDF8 - Grainger
    Robot Check
    Robot Check
    Last edited by noobz; 09-20-2020 at 03:25 PM.