Anybody With Experience, Or Knowledge Of, A Turbowheel Dart Or Zero 9 With The Seat?

User Tag List

Thread: Anybody With Experience, Or Knowledge Of, A Turbowheel Dart Or Zero 9 With The Seat?

Anybody With Experience, Or Knowledge Of, A Turbowheel Dart Or Zero 9 With The Seat?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I'm trying to find reviews, or really any information, on what it's like to ride a Turbowheel Dart or Zero 9 with the seat; i.e. is the scooter comfortable to ride with the seat, how does it perform when sitting, what's the ride like, etc.?

Anybody ridden one, or seen a video or review of this seated scooter?

So far the only thing I've really seen is this seat installation video from Falcon PEV, but I need more information than that:

And does anybody know what the seat assembly weighs? I haven't seen that listed anywhere either.

Thanks.

MadCharge has made
a donation to the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 7/0

I have some friends riding on their ultra and dualstrong scooters with seats.. they love it.. i personally don't like it Never seen here a ZERO9 or 10 with seat installation, yet.. can't too much info in that.. all i know is that when using a seat the scooter is much more stable in curves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0

Quote Originally Posted by MadCharge View Post
    I have some friends riding on their ultra and dualstrong scooters with seats.. they love it.. i personally don't like it Never seen here a ZERO9 or 10 with seat installation, yet.. can't too much info in that.. all i know is that when using a seat the scooter is much more stable in curves.
    Thanks for the info. It seems like the Zero deck size isn't big enough, so I'm leaning towards going with an Inokim Quick 3 + Super or possibly a Speedway 3 at this point. I'll create another post on that.

Also, are there any other forums you know of to try to get information? It can be hard to get responses.

Thanks.

MadCharge has made
a donation to the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 7/0

Hmm Inokim Quick 3 + Super has smaller battery as i know.. if you want bigger deck then go with dualtron