728*90

User Tag List

Thread: Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!

Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Angry Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!

250*250-1
    Never buy from this seller and FLJ's products, THIS WILL COST YOUR LIFE!

What i've seen simply let me speechless.

1- Fake France & Spain stock

2- Battery is damaged! A li-ion battery has to be >15% to keep working. I received mine at <10%! I never went more than 10km with 26Ah battery at 30-40km/h. I weight only 65kg! this is a pure lie.

3 85km/h? Nice joke : only 60km/h max with 60kg.

4- THE POOR QUALITY!!!! I was at 60km/h and the front suspension break down without reason. Road was flat, no hole, no nothing.

Result : Deep ripped skin and a broken leg. Accident? Absolutely NO! My cousin has bought the same. We discovered in all FLJ scooter the suspension, the breaks and other main parts are to weak!

5- Seller is a lier and not honest. They proposed to send new suspension but SCOOTER IS DEAD and the battery was damaged even before the first ride. it's been now more than 3 months i've openned a dispute and aliexpress and they do everything (lies included) to not refund.

Don't care about their answer to my review, pics are evidence. they are amateurs

Keep your money and life, stay away from this.

Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!-a2-jpg
    Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!-aimg_20190405_164535-jpg
    Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!-aimg_20190405_164836-jpg
    Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!-aimg_20190405_164846-jpg
    Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!-aimg_20190405_223307-jpg

Watch the poor quality you get if you buy FLJ scooter!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I'm very sorry man. I have the same from last September and worked good for 2 months and then suddenly switched off.
    The seller sent me different components that I had to replace myself: LCD, alarm blocking system, 2 controllers, baterry BMS controller, battery... finally I brought it to a scooter workshop and told me it was the LCD, so I asked for a new one and now is working right again, I hope for long time for the price I paid for it...